This is the time to prepare and reassess your attributes and capabilities.
Whether you haven’t interviewed in a decade or just a few months, the Behavioral Interview Prep Workbook will help get you focused and prepared to excel at your interview.
Did you know that not all interview questions are suited for all positions?
Behavioral interview questions are more pointed, more probing, and more specific than traditional interview questions. Candidates always find these questions tough to prepare for because it’s hard to know just what the interviewer is looking for.
Available on Etsy for only $4.71 USD/5.98 CDN. Click on the following link to order: Behavioral Interview Prep Workbook Interview Preparation. This easy to download structured spreadsheet provides you with 3 Prep Pages focused on helping you prepare for behavioral interviews.
What you get:
A General Questions Prep Page that includes:
● 6 General Questions Prep section from Job Compatibility to Department / Company Culture
● 57 General Questions that help you navigate the typical introductory interview questions and the ones interviewers/hiring managers close off with.
An Attributes Based Questions Prep Page
● 19 Attributes Based Question Prep section from Accountability to Thoroughness.
● We have included each attribute’s definition, the demonstrated behaviors the interviewer/hiring manager is looking for as you answer.
● These Attribute sections are divided into 4 levels of demonstrated behaviors. This allows you to practice entry level questions to more senior level position questioning. Often level 1 and 2 questions are used for pre-screening candidates prior to a face to face interview.
● 136 Attribute based interview questions.
A Competencies Based Questions Prep Page
● 16 Competencies Based Question Prep section from Budgeting and Financial Management to Time and Self Management.
● These Competencies sections are divided into 4 scales from Basic Awareness (1) to Expert/Extensive (4).
● We have included the scale definitions, definitions of each Competency and what knowledge and skills the interviewer/hiring manager is looking for as you answer.
● 52 Competency based interview questions.
What are you waiting for? Get focused and prepared to excel at your interview today!